05 Sep TrendTour in Antwerp
22. October 2018 @ 9:00 – 17:00
TrendTour 2018 in Antwerp
This time we skip the bustle of downtown. We’ll take you to Berchem – an upcoming area at the edge of town.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s happening on Monday October 22 at Leaders Club International Trend Tour 2018:
- Fosbury and Sons – winner of the CBRE office space of the year award 2018 – Coffee and morning sweets at the office with a soul, an inspiring workspace where business, culture and leisure come together. A community to collaborate and connect with, and an environment that looks, feels, smells, and acts like a boutique hotel.
- Pakt: With a spectacular view on Antwerp City, Pakt’s creative urban farming concept on the rooftop is the ultimate hot spot and mishmash of entrepreneurs and urban farmers filled with culinary experiments. Located in the heart of Antwerp, Pakt is neighbour to many other hot spots, including ‘The Jane’ a 2 michelin star restaurant and N° 89 in the list of the world’s 50 best restaurants.
- Lunch at Black Smoke (BBQ restaurant by Kasper Stuart)
- Brouwerij de Koninck: A brewery with passion and above all, plenty of enthusiasm to discover. Yet so much more than a brewery. Go on a journey with an ultimate combination of beer tasting and delicious crafts from a butcher’s store to the best cheese shop in Europe, all under the roof of the Brewery de Koninck.