12 Nov Zermatt Unplugged, Switzerland
We are looking forward to a unique event with you: The Zermatt Unplugged. The festival presents world stars in an intimate setting, reduced to the musical essence, and features trendy DJs in front of an unparalleled backdrop. The Zermatt Unplugged, founded in 2007 by Leaders Club member Thomas Sterchi, now takes place annually for five days and with more than 80 concerts on 14 stages, distributed throughout the village and on the mountain.
We look forward to visiting the Zermatt Unplugged together with the Leaders Club from 14 to 16 April 2020, taking a look behind the scenes and enjoying the concert of the British singer-songwriter James Morrison.
Tuesday, 14 April 2020
- Individual arrival
- From 3 p.m.: Check-in Hotel Beausite
- 3:30 p.m.: Aperitif at the hotel
- 5 p.m.: Access to the festival area
- 8 p.m.: Dinner in the Premium Lounge
- 10 p.m.: Concert James Morrison
Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- Trendtour in Zermatt
- 5:30 p.m.: Backstage guided tour with Thomas Sterchi
- 6:30 p.m.: Aperitif at Cervo
- 7:30 p.m.: Fondue fun at the Restaurant Ferdinand
- 9 p.m.: Open programme (concert vernissage, festival area)
Thursday, 16 April 2020
- Individual departure
The Leaders Club covers part of the costs. The price per person for the event after deduction of the cost coverage amounts to CHF 850 per person.
The event will be held without partners.
Until 10 March to email@example.com.
You can download the PDF version here.